jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weeks 5, 6, 7 & 8 - Percy Jackson

I finished reading Speak yesterday and it made me thankful that my high school was quite normal, uneventful and boring but still had its moments... Thank goodness the book had its resolution because I thought the villain won't get his comeuppance!

*****

Since it's the Christmas season, school's out so that means I have a short 2 week vacation of sorts till next year and to kill some time - in between checking journals of my students - I thought of reading children's books for my book challenge - well maybe a little bit "young adult" to be more precise...

I'll continue reading the
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Week 5


Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Well I have a month to finish the series, so I'd get back next year!


No comments: