jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Brain Fart: I learned what GLOBAL thinkers are...


I learned that the opposite of analytical and critical thinkers...are GLOBAL thinkers!
Let me describe such thinking...
It happens when one would readily make assumptions and would usually jump to the wrong conclusions (because of them)...without first understanding the whole situation...
It may also happen when one would have to take time to really understand basic instructions/information...not just merely relying on common sense...and yet come to think of it maybe it is a lack of common sense...
It may also happen when one sees the bigger picture...neglecting the smaller parts...then making generalizations... leading to hasty decision making...
Or maybe...global thinkers are merely those who can not seem to read between the lines
and take the time to understand what is right in front of them!



So sue me if my brain just farted!


No comments: