jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, January 31, 2011

meet joe black (raving about it yet again)

I really can't help but blog about this... I know MEET JOE BLACK is an old movie (1998) of Brad Pitt but I only just realized (yet again) how much I really love this movie - it is my all time fave movie character of his - after downloading a copy of this on my iPod (I already have this on DVD and yes I watched it when it was shown in the cinemas the last time) and spending 3 hours watching it before I went to sleep last night! This is one movie I don't mind rewinding and watching all over again...The next thing on my list is to look for the soundtrack! haha

Whisper of A Thrill - Meet Joe Black Soundtrack

by Thomas Newman

Photobucket


bill: it’s hard to let go, isn’t it?

joe: yes it is, Bill

bill: well, that’s life…what can i tell you..

Photobucket

you never know...lightning could strike...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Susan: More than peanut butter?

Joe: Yes. Much more.

Photobucket

Susan: Tell me you love me now.

Joe: I love you now. I love you always.

Photobucket

theroaringsilence:

Meet Joe Black (1998)

Directed by: Martin Brest

And the best quote from this movie:

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived.
- William Parrish

Photobucket

and have I told you I love Brad Pitt n this movie?!
Yeah I did already...but I don't mind repeating myself haha

No comments: