jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 11 - The Graveyard Book

I knew Paulo Coelho's By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept will be such a light read - i finished it in roughly 5 days and I know if I had more time I can do it in a day haha! It was the typical Coelho book with all the thought provoking inspirations and backhanded advices that you didn't see coming... Since I'm back to reading light fare...my next book is another children's book

*****

I randomly chose this book among my stash of ebooks in my iPod while I was waiting for my friend to arrive before we headed out to watching a late night movie yesterday...After checking online I didn't realize it was a children's fantasy novel...maybe sort of his Coraline...let's see how this would turn out...or how fast I would finish this one...

The Graveyard Book
by
Neil Gaiman


No comments: