jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

you never know what you'll find when you book hunt

I was accompanying my friend to shop for new books so I just had to look for a new one too and I was looking through tumblr, I was specifically looking for a light read - meaning young adult fiction and after going through the various posts I finally decided to pick this one...

Looking for Alaska
by John Green


What convinced me was this book apparently was a page turner based on the enthusiastic post of this one blogger... I remember that that's how I describe THG - a page turner that you can hardly put down! Then why the heck not?

Since I'm being a little spontaneous I also thought of buying a green book since I saw a children's book entitled Staying Blue...there might be a green version! haha.... But I didn't realize that my new author's name is JOHN GREEN! Goodness! Slooooooow! (I only realized this the next day for crying out loud!)

And this next book
SURELY CAUGHT MY EYE
and I need not explain why!
(woah that rhymes! haha)


An Abundance of Katherines
by John Green


I need not tell you that I will most likely enjoy reading that one!
haha

No comments: