jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

let's play photo caption: food finds

I am not really much of a person who would experiment with food since I am so finicky with the things I eat... I just want to share the little first experiences I've had recently - and yup! it includes recent dessert finds! which I can not indulge in as of the moment because of my abstinence! darn!


One Saturday

I had a late lunch/merienda with my friends...


No I didn't have that
(four squares: lemon squares, brownies and food for the gods)
but will come back for it for sure
I instead had the reliable carbonara at

Cafe Mary Grace




That evening, I had dinner at

AMICI - Pizza pasta gelato



Had the pasta...


Spaghetti White Vongole E Gamberetti


Had the pizza...



Tutta Carne


and my friends had their desserts =)



Tiramisu Twist


Mango Symphony




On a different Sunday

I went out for dinner and dessert with a different group of friends
in Greenbelt, Makati
and experienced dining in yet another
Filipino modern restaurant

MESA
Filipino Moderne






Baked Tahong




Baby Squid in Olive Oil



Pato Tim



Crispy Tilapia with Four Sauces


and had dessert that night at
a place predominantly purple in color
I bet to the amusement of the birthday celebrant! haha


BIZU

Samba



Strawberry Chiboust



On a weekday Wednesday night

My officemates brought me along to this little homey, fine dining restaurant
which offers mostly Mediterranean cuisine

PITO & MITA



Spinach Artichoke Dip


Smoked Fish Dip


Steak Salpicao


Parmesan Crusted Baked Fish


Garlic Chicken


and washing it all down with

Lemon Moringa Juice
which I didn't know was malunggay! haha



*****
check out my multiply site for the rest of these photos


No comments: