jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A road trip food trip!

One Saturday during my trip to Adelaide, South Australia, me and my friend MC went on a road trip up the hills of Adelaide... which based on these photos... turned out to be more of a food trip! Well... we stopped and took photos at least of the food hahaha

Beerenberg Strawberry Farm






Taste in Hahndorf

another shop

no, we didn't go in! LOL




Just because this ice cream shop's pretty!


Sorbetes?



See how long I had my ice cream!







still not done with my ice cream



almost!

look at my right hand! cone still there! LOL





Melba's Chocolate Factory




I'm in chocolate heaven!





chocolates for the weight conscious

please read 




There was a Cheese Farm right next door

free taste! yum!



Photos taken by MC and her wonderful Nikon dslr (I really think it's a D5100)

No comments: