jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

2 weeks of house arrest

Define bad timing...
Catching the chicken pox at my age and when we're off to a family outing...
I need not bemoan how much I can not afford not to go to work...
I don't have a "staff" whom I can turn over stuff and duties to...
Aside from that who wants to be bored witless at home?!
Gosh! I will surely count the days until I grow terminally insane!
Such an exaggeration of course but still heartfelt as far as I'm concerned...

Let's tick off the days shall we...

Starting today...

Guess where I'm at right now while I write...
At a corner of the villa where we're staying, charging my phone and keeping away from most of the kids who are here now...
Good thing I'm not contagious yet! That's what they say... I don't know anything about this chicken pox much that I'm dreading not taking a batch for weeks?! Gah!
The horror!

So help me...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: