jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, May 25, 2017

It took me a year to blog again...

I remembered to check my blog and lo and behold...
My last post was more than a year ago...
so what happened?
I guess I was too stuck on other socmed platforms like Twitter and Instagram to bother much and sit down and really blog about something...
Or perhaps...
Taking time out to write about something is not what it used to be for me...

I don't know...
I usually post something because I feel like it...
Well check out my Twitter feed and IG and you'll know that I have been busy fangirling over
this phenomenal loveteam from the Philippines... that's a different matter altogether...

Anyway...
what is there to talk about?
My life is still the same old same boring one from last year...

My birthday last Wednesday just passed like usual...
Stayed home and ate with family to celebrate...
Maybe perhaps as you grow older... celebrating doesn't matter much...
Or I I said to myself I celebrated my birthday last month already with a trip to Boracay so...

When I came back to work yesterday and treated my ofcmates for lunch...
One of them asked me... what was my birthday wish...
And off the bat I answered...

For time to stop...

Of course as expected you can't stop my ofcmate with such a vague answer as that without her prodding me a bit more...

I just said that that was the first thing that popped in my head...
I don't know what I would've answered if I were given more time to ponder on it...

So of course my other ofcmates just had to ask more...

And I had the time to rethink my answer...

Perhaps what I meant...
I wish I had no worries in the world...
I wish I can have more than a day to do things or not to do things...
I wish that time would stop and the day will not end...
I wish that I didn't have to care much about whatever or whoever...
I wish I can be so carefree...
I wish simply for time to stop...

Perhaps it's because I am getting old...






No comments: