jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

learned something from photoshop

over the weekend...I spent this with my friends Za and MC at Tagaytay...

and I was fascinated with MC's laptop...she has her own macbook...

I was drawn to her desktop picture...it was simple enough...and she told me she made that through a snapshot she has...

with the help of photoshop!...

and off she goes to teaching me the basic steps of using "vector mask"...

wait! wait!...am interested...am listening...it was a good thing I'm a fast learner..and since I was really fascinated by it...it was easy enough for me to understand while MC was demonstrating it to me on her macbook...

it was a good thing also that she had this tutorial plugged into her ipod nano...which i was listening to....

and was so excited to get home and doodle with mypc's adobe photoshop...

and here are a few of them...



can't figure out the ipod nano

with Sean (Za's kid)

by the pool at Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay

my pic of my red drgaon Kitix

sorry am just a novice...but hey! with practice I can do a lot more with photoshop huh!

*****

you can also see more of the pictures here

No comments: