jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i can not name that tune

a lot of my friends know by now...
that I am not a music expert...
ok fine I listen to music...and I have enough audio cd's
and downloaded mp3s in both my office and home pc...
though I hardly can enumerate the music genres I do listen to...

I even can't tell which is which...
I know I listen to...love songs...slow songs...r&b...dance tunes...
jazz...80s music...bossa nova...standards...OPM...some alternative and
rock bands...
huwow! i listen to alot huh...

Though I hardly know or remember song titles and singers...
I watch gigs from time to time...
I listen to my friends' artist recommendations...

Though you know what's weird... I usually like songs and add them to my current playlist
even after months that it has been released and played in the radio or the US...
so you can just imagine some of the songs that are currently in my playlist...
but have long been popular...
as in months ago...



I told you...
I have a weird taste in music
haha

No comments: