jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

onto my new cubicle


so this week i was quite busy and had to bring my work shirt since i was
transferring my stuff from my old cubicle to my new one...



we do this every year since we move with our batch...

you'll see just a few pics ...there were not so many changes to the new cubicle
(as what the previous owner did)...
but I did haul out the long computer table...




dragged with it the table...
and got my old computer table and big desk from
my old cubicle and fit it into the new one...haha...

early morning workout yesterday...worked out sa sweat really! phew!


don't expect much am no interior decorator

so simple lang yan talaga...basta lang maayos...


di pa nga ako tapos haha...






Though I'd like to ask for suggestions as to what I can do with this bare wall...


No comments: