jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, July 18, 2008

thinking of a name like Angelina and Brad

I guess you guys know that Brangelina had their twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline last weekend...and everyone is in a frenzy about seeing the baby twins first photos...huwow! celebrity na sila agad talaga...


what's even more fascinating is how this couple is so original and unique in thinking of how to name their children...Maddox...Pax...Zahara...Shiloh...diba?! why not the simple John and Jane haha...


and I read the article about how they named their twins...a mixture of old names...meaning names from old relatives...a great grandfather here...and a mother there....just google it and read the article...


and then that's how i thought of this intro...for what this blog is all about...


haha...


you know that I have this small stuffed toy dragon...and I display it on top of my pc monitor in the office...few of my students play with it...and I share how I got it...it was a gift from my former boss when I used to work in a bank...she gave us all stuffed toy animals...and i belatedly ealized...after oooh-ing and aaaah-ing the cuteness of my new toy...that it had on a stitched letter "K" on both sides...haha! kaya pala yun ang binigay nya sakin...because of the K...


hmmmmm...that was...close to 4 years ago...and I thought just now...this morning while 2 of mykids were annoying me again before they go and attend their GK activity hehe...that hey! I still don't have a name for my stuffed toy dragon...


so that's where you guys come in...


why not do a brad and angelina and cook up a unique name for my red dragon huh


sorry no prize...just a little bit of fun



No comments: