jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

the joys of being alone


I was thinking that of course there are good points to being alone...

1. I can talk and argue with myself without someone berating me or refuting me...

2. I can walk aimlessly inside a mall and window shop...

3. I can watch a movie and criticize it without hearing side comments...

4. I can headbang while listening to music without looking weird...

5. I own my time...and just be idle

6. I can think of random things...like what I’m doing now haha

7. I can people watch and tease and insult other people without getting hurt haha

8. I usually don’t regret shopping for things – inappropriate or otherwise - which I would feel if I was with somebody (specifically my Mom! Haha)

9. I can get pissed off with someone without others stopping me

10. I can learn to be more comfortable with myself which I think is better...


No comments: