jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 3 - The Reader


Just so you know... I was done reading Her Fearful Symmetry last Wednesday (oops, 1 day more than my limit) and it was quite a weird interesting story... that's all I can say... for sure I liked her debut novel way better than this one.


I was planning on reading a classic novel and started with a few pages... though I'm not sure whether I'll continue on with that or just return it to our school library...
I was also caught up uploading and syncing files in my new toy which I really plan to use mainly as an ebook reader...

and so....

I decided to start reading

THE READER
by Bernhard Schlink

on the iBook in my iTouch...
GAH! GOOD LUCK with that!
I hope my eyes can survive this! haha



Oh and you may find that I started late with my new week in my book challenge...
as I said I was sort of preoccupied with stuff...so I'll just limit myself to reading a new book within a week!
So still it's a 52 week book challenge! haha
Excuses excuses huh...





No comments: