jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

As seen through my BaBy

 I have a new BaBy

It arrived in the mail last Monday and of course I started testing it out
after having it checked first and activated properly :)





So now I can email and post directly to my blogs!

Sent through email attachment



I can only do minimal text with the photo attachments though 


I even made a new tumblr site for my BaBy




And would you believe that these are my 1st posts in these sites (using the apps)?..

love the "via"


Almost 2 days after truly testing what my BaBy can do!

was always fascinated with that logo



So yeah... 
I guess there will be a lot more scenes coming from my new BlackBerry!


And nope! this post was brought to you by my desktop! LOL



No comments: