jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Home Alone, Day 3

This day was such a long day... It started early - waking up at 4am - and ended late - hitting my bed at 10pm... I'm not complaining really but my body was silently doing so coz I felt tired at the end of the day...
Good thing at least it cooperated during the long day we were at Zambales - I joined the school's team of volunteers who went to 3 different barangays helping the Philippine Red Cross distribute our donations of blankets, juices and cup noodles... The residents whose houses were flooded with mud and ravaged by landslides were more than grateful for the help they received from us...
Hope that mother nature gives them a long respite to bounce back and fix their homes...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: