jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, February 2, 2018

Coloring by numbers

Day 3 of my socmed hiatus and I am really trying to change my habits...
So yesterday after work, before watching my usual kdrama online,
I colored a page from my sister’s coloring book... I didn’t finish the whole page but it was enough for me...
This morning though when I woke up, I grabbed my phone to check and as usual it has been quiet...
So I opened the coloring by numbers game I have installed on my ipad and did a few...
I already did a few when I first installed the app




And I discovered something...
I can color using photos taken by my camera!
Hahahaha
I did a few of my face and gawd it is not easy!
It would really take time...
If they did not have to call me in for lunch I would not stop and take a break from it


So I wonder how long will I last with this one until I get bored again and look for some other game to kill time...
Perhaps going back to my pending reads...

Will get back to you on that...

No comments: