jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, September 12, 2011

4 Books

I've seen this post in tumblr where users come up with their 4 top favorite books/reads...So here's mine...

I'd like to finally put down my 4 books... so I won't forget and come up with another 4 books! haha...


From order of which I read/purchased first to my latest read


The Notebook
by Nicholas Sparks

I remember having to buy 2 copies of this because I lost or lent?
my first book to a friend
(which was never returned)
and gave this book as a gift to 2 of my friends...
That's proof how much I love this book!
I read and knew about this even before
I watched and liked the movie version...


Tuesdays with Morrie
by Mitch Albom


This book of his made me a fan!
I have all of his books but this is surely my favorite!



The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger


For the life of me I can not recall what led me to buy/read this book...
I think it's because of the author's unusual name! haha...
I also read her 2nd novel...
but I still love this one more...


And finally... my latest read...


One Day
by David Nicholls


Now this I particularly remember being recommended by my friends
whom I was book shopping with at the time...
Another one of those classic books adapted into film -
good thing I read the book first
before watching and liking the movie version!


Incidentally all 4 books have movie versions of their own
fortunately for me I read the books before watching the films :)


So what's your 4 books?

No comments: