jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 22 - The Catcher in the Rye

It seems like I post my new read whenever I'm done with it... But for this book in particular, I am ALMOST done... just a few more pages... and I know my "suffering" will be over! GAH!
(I started with this last September 1)

I seriously do not get this book! This seems so pointless or plotless or "what's the point of all the ramblings?!" kind of novel. It really seems to me now that this classic novel has been overrated! I'm just reading it for the sake of finishing it! (reminds me of this same book "On The Road" which is also pointless for me and I haven't finished reading yet till now!)

I just want this classic novel to be marked "as read" in my reading collection... but you won't hear me "recommending it"... I liked "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" more than this one and some other young adult novels I've read...



The Catcher in the Rye
by JD Salinger

Photobucket


No comments: