jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, February 5, 2018

Amateur writing at age 12





I remember that I had a short story, which I wrote way back in grade school, and which I have been wanting to post online.

Why?

Because the paper where I typed it using an old electric typewriter is yellowed with age...



Since the internet has been the online journal or haven of most writers nowadays, I just thought why not just put it online just for it to be "stored" in the big digital cloud out there 😁

And no... This is the only story I have ever written since I have discovered that I have no patience or creativity to come up with more so...

I would rather read, appreciate and critique others which for me is more fun I guess...

So I plan to retype the story here, verbatim - well with edits like the spelling and grammar of course since what does a 12 year old in the 1990s know back then - a chapter at a time...
Can you guess what's the title of the short story I made?

It's a popular song then of Color Me Badd hahaha and you look carefully at the photos above, you'll see it 😉

1 comment:

rafahfahrenholz said...

diamond - titanium meaning - etiouse.com
diamond, or titan metal "wood-tree" - titanium build for kodi a 2014 ford focus titanium hatchback type of stone and wood, which is often used ford titanium as an accent or background decoration, or as a decoration. titanium spork