jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, February 5, 2018

What I do at work...


This morning, I just finished with another round of admissions testing for our primary grade school level...

I currently work in a school and I handle the admissions testing of new students...

Their requirements is to come bringing their pencil, snacks, together with their test permit of course, allowing them to take the entrance test...

I had 5 students earlier and they tested my patience in as much as they were quite talkative and wanted to share whatever is in their minds... Good thing they raised their hands first and waited to be called and then they are allowed to talk...

We finished the test earlier than I anticipated for a big group... I usually have just around 4 girls - yes I work in an exclusive girls school...

They were smart to begin with... it would just be challenging for their teachers to reign in their attention since they get to be distracted often...

I say... good luck to their future teachers! via Daily Prompt: Permit

No comments: