jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

It has been a week since my socmed hiatus

Today is the 8th day of the month and technically it has been a week since I deactivated and logged off my social media accounts in Twitter and Facebook...

And by gawd!

I SO MISS IT!

I don't know how much more I can endure my quiet mobile phone at night after work... or even when I stop for a breather at work... it has been really quiet...
To be honest...



What I really miss so much is my fangirling... My fangirling over Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza or the phenomenal loveteam in the Philippines called ALDUB...

If you don't know much about them you can go and search for them online or on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook...
 
 
I still have LOTS of photos on my phone obviously but...

I don't want to get into much on what I have been fangirling over the past 2 years... I will just feel sadder that I don't get to be updated on whatever is happening in their careers and in their lives and I also miss the friends I met online because of these two...

I just really miss them... my stress relievers and my happy pill... Seeing them together oncam in their regular show, Eat Bulaga... And chatting with my peeps online - Aldub Nation is what the fandom is known as...

 

Well aside from my hiatus from social media, I also am not watching TV much anymore and so I redirect my time to watching online stuff and now this... blogging again...

One week...

A couple more weeks before I go back to Twitter... and Facebook... and the rest of the socmed platforms...

Haaaaay.... Is it April yet?!


All photos credit to their original owners.

If you want to know more about Alden and Maine, ALDUB and the Aldub Nation just search the keywords online and on Twitter 

Or check out my other blog, I think I posted a few about them there http://tikisoka.blogspot.com 

Or wait until I go back to Twitter and see my profile http://twitter.com/tikisoka or my fangirl account on Instagram http://instagram.com/tikisoka_fg

No comments: